Anyone who needs to renew or install an individual foul drainage system in France must submit a dossier to the drainage authorities to gain permission to do so.
The dossier consists of:
- Application form ( different for each SPANC area ), suitably completed and signed by the property owner.
- Results of the site soil tests.
- Results of percolation tests or estimation of infiltration capacity of the soil.
- Diagrams illustrating soil structure.
- Design of filter system if relevant, or installation manual for chosen micro station.
- Location of property.
- Extract from the Cadastre detailing boundaries.
- Plan de masse detailing installation and how it is accommodated in the site layout.
- Section through the system detailing the interconnecting levels of all parts of the installation and flow gradients of waste water etc.
- Details of the property and proprietor.
- Details of maintenance requirements and commitments.
- Tracing existing drainage installations
In order to create this document one must take account of site soil conditions, the amount of space available and client requirements.
Armor Environnement ( part of BOWMAN EIRL ) carry out this task for individual dwellings to camp sites and gite complexes throughout Brittany and lower Normandy.